Friday, May 18, 2007

Tim Armstrong- A Poet's Life Coming May 22nd

Only three days away!
Three days till the world is hit with this explosive combination of Tim's unique vocal stylings, and the Aggrolites intense dirty reggae sound. I don't know about you but I am excited! As I was reading through our blog here I noticed the Visual Occupation to the left pop up some videos of new songs from the upcoming record. Clicking on it I found that there are several new videos.
One that stood out to me is 'Inner City Violence'.




Tim's vocals transfer back and forth from his dancehall style to his raspy singing. And The Aggros with that deep infectious groove, like some kinda protest song outta the 70s. Just listen and see what I mean!

Remember these lyrics from the song 'Get Into Action"...
"If you hook up the speakers, we'll bring the sound. And the music will be heard from miles and miles around;We got songs of redemption, songs of war, we got songs like this that can pack the dance floor"
The writing is on the wall...
I cannot wait to hear the rest of this album, all I know is this is gonna destroy the speakers in my car. This will definitely be this summer's theme music for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?