Friday, December 5, 2008

Video of the week/month/whenever I feel like it

Hello MIOO readers, daoster here! It's been awhile since I've posted either on MIOO or my Pressure Drop Soundcast, but if you'll please excuse me as I've been extremely busy and have encountered technical difficulties with my PC.

But for now, I am back, and I'm going to start doing something regularly, or at least semi-regularly, and that is post a video of some of my favorite videos of the bands out there. And I make an oath to you that it won't all be Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra.

However, the first one will be! Here is a video of TSPO back in 1991, playing Baby Elephant Walk and Sesame Street...makes me wish I was able to see them back in the late 80s/early 90s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?