Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Version City Podcast

Play Episode 1
Official podcast of Version City Studio and Stubborn Records. Hosted by King Django & Steady Rocker. Visit versioncity.podomatic.com to subscribe!

1. Dr Ring Ding - Version City Big Sound (Special)
2. Johnny Osbourne & Version City Rockers - Freedom (sneak preview)
3. Prince Alla & Version City Rockers - I and I Know
4. Predator One - I'm Still In Love (Special)
5. Predator One - Back From the Dead
6. King Django - East Avenue
7. Bomb Town featuring Crusader Lion - Nother Cop Done
8. Victor Rice featuring Rocker T - I Have to Say
9. Cold Spot 8 - I Could Be Wrong
10. Dr. Ring Ding - Scooter (sneak preview)
11. Rocker T - Babywrong Low Way

presented by www.stubbornrecords.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?